Minimum 2 years of experience with one or more of the following: development tools / environments / languages (e.g. Java, JEE, ANT), or in modelling tools (e.g. UML).
Knowledge and skills
- In depth knowledge of application development environments
- Good knowledge of the design and development of web and multi-tier applications
- Good knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML)
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, AGILE)
- Knowledge of relational database systems
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication.
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team.
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communicator.
- Capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment
- Proven practical experienced in J2EE
- At least 1 year of experience with multi-user SQL-based databases, preferably Oracle.
- Personal skills
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working are mandatory.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings (FR-EN), good communicator
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French will be an asset
- Commitment to excellence in professional work.
- A keen sense of teamwork, a flexible approach, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The person selected will be working full time with the project leader who is officially responsible for the applications from the Commission perspective.
- Minimum 1 years of experience with HTML and XML/XSL data representation languages)